Police Chief Robert Ducharme also serves at the town’s Emergency Management Director. Chief Robert Ducharme can be reached at the Rollinsford Police Department by calling:
Station, Business Hours 742-8549, ext. 303
24 hr Dispatch Center 742-2724
The town’s Emergency Management Director works in conjunction with local, state, and federal agencies in aquiring and receiving appropriate aid in the event of a natural or man made disaster in addition to:
1. Review and maintain the Town of Rollinsford Emergency Operations Plan.
2. Staff the town’s Emergency Operations Center in the event it is activated.
3. Coordinate training with the town’s emergency services departments.
4. Applies for state and federal grants to develop emergency managment programs.
5. Prepares the necessary paperwork for NH Office of Emergency Management, Homeland Security, and FEMA in the event of en emergency or disaster.
Bioterrorism & Public Health Emergencies
NH Homeland Security
NH Office of Emergency Management
US Department of Homeland Security
US Government Emergency Preparedness Recommendations