What do I do if I get a Animal Control Ticket?

Any person who receives a ticket as a result of a violation of the Animal Control Ordinance shall pay the fee directly to the Rollinsford Police Department or Rollinsford Town Clerk within 7 day of the issuance of the ticket.  Failure to do so may result in additional penalties and summons to the District Court.

For additional information, you may contact the department prosecutor, Lieutenant Jonathan Uraskevich at (603) 742-8549, extension 382, or click here to contact him via email.