Do I have to register my cat?

No.  There are no provisions to register cats in the Town of Rollinsford, therefore the Animal Control Officer or Police Department have no authority to impound a cat which has been found to be at large.  If you find a sick or injured cat, please report this immediately to the police department dispatch center at (603) 742-2724.