1. No person shall knowingly create a condition which is physically offensive or hazardous to that person or another in a public place by any act which serves no legitimate purpose. Physically offensive specifically includes the following:
a. Urinating or defecating in a public place which can be viewed by a member of the public.
2. No person shall recklessly create a risk of a breaching of the peace by:
a. Making loud or unreasonable noises in a public place, or making loud or unreasonable noises in a private place, or other private places, which said noises would disturb a person of average sensability. For the purposes of this section, persons shall include the residence who permits or allows guests to engage in loud or unreasonable noises that can be heard in a public place or other private place(s).
3. As used in this section, “public” means likely to affect persons in a place to which the public or a substantial group has access, including but not limited to schools, government facilities, and the lobbies or hallways of apartment buildings.
4. No person shall lure or attempt to lure a child under the age of 16 years of age into a motor vehicle without the consent of the parent or legal guardian for other than lawful purposes.
5. Any person, firm, corporation, or organization violating the provisions of this section shall be guilty of a violation and shall upon conviction, be fined $100.00.